Sunday, December 13, 2009

* Sapphyre's 12 Days of Christmas Goodies *





With Christmas approaching fast...I have decided to make and share 12 items that you may use for PU (Personal Use Only) Some prezzies may have elements, or papers or even small mini kits that I have made from scratch in PSP.




My Christmas gift to all of my friends out there on the internet. I hope you all will like them and find many you would love to use. You can make tags, blog layouts, stationery. But please do not re-upload and re-distribute these goodies, send your friends here instead to pick up their own and please do not claim as your own. I do not require a link back for these, but if you want to link back to my blog, it will be much appreciated *smiles*.



If you do make a tag please show me, I'd LOVE to see what you made *smiles*
email me here with BLOG RESULTS as the subject to sgd1970@att.net and I will be glad to post up your results for everyone to see *smiles*



The goodies start rolling in tomorrow, December 14th and will be coming in until Christmas Day!


Hugz and Happy Holidays!
§apphyre


No comments: