Thursday, December 24, 2009

We Have Snow In Texas!

It's been snowing like crazy here this afternoon! The kids are all out school for the Christmas break until
Jan 5th, 2010. And enjoying the snow, what little accumulations we have gotten so far, maybe 2 inches or so....lol. (For Texas that's ALOT!) LOL.

I have my videos linked below *smiles* If you'd like to see.

This was taken at 1:43 pm CST
This at 3:05 pm CST 
Can you believe the snow fall? I know I can't and we are STILL getting it now at 5:00 pm!....LOL
Here is one of My Boys enjoying the snow!
Got my cup of hot tea, kids had their hot cocoas after playing outside, and we're fixing to head to my Mothers house here in just a few to spend Christmas with her and her fiance and my sister and her family.

So for those that will be out and about (like me and my family) be safe and safe travel prayers for you to and from til you are back home again!

Merry Christmas to you all and a very Happy, Healthy New Year in 2010!
*hugz*
§apphyre

No comments: